When traveling around the globe, we inadvertently celebrate diverse dichotomy discovered abroad that we inherently compare with where we live. To illustrate abstract contrasts around the world, we have introduced TRAVOH Earth to help you explore our Planet Earth through amazing aerial views.
TRAVOH Earth celebrates the essence of diversification, by which our planet is made geologically from barren lands, lush hillsides, rigorous mountaintops, wonderous bodies of water, and beautiful coastlines to humankind’s urbanization with city centers, monument landmarks, and architectural landscaping masterpieces. We will showcase the most amazing views that satellite imagery can capture from high above.
The First 12 TRAVOH Earth Views
- Coral Harbour, Southampton Island, Nunavut, Canada
- The Arabian Sea between Mainland Oman and Masirah Island
- Big Beach, Makena State Park, Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Kamaole Beach Park II & III – Kihei, Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Molokini Crater Islet between Maui and Kahoolawe, Hawaii, USA
- South Pacific Malo Prospect Estate – Malo Island, Sanma, Vanuatu
- Isla Van der Meulen, Capitán Prat, Aysén, Chile
- The Hills of Glynneath, Wales, United Kingdom
- Promenade des Anglais – French Riviera – Nice, France
- Calanque de Sormiou – Parc National des Calanques – French Riviera – Marseille, France
- Port Grimaud – Golfe de Saint-Tropez – French Riviera – Grimaud, France
- Cala Xinxell Beach – Illetas, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
TRAVOH Earth is already a diversified international section, as eight countries, including Canada, Chile, France, Oman, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, and Vanuatu, are represented within the first 12 posts currently published.
Our goal is to have TRAVOH Earth spotlight every nation under the sun.